Sunday 9 December 2012

The Idea of the Happiness Project

Gretchen Rubin's book. 
I was intimidated to make my own "Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. Well, I read her book based on her project yesterday - I spent the whole day read and skimmed it. Easily digest and inspiring! I found this book in one of second-hand bookstore in Charleston this Spring. I was in town during my deep-down-to-the-low-country road trip with Katie. I did not intend to buy this book because we went in that store for some board games. Along with this book, I bought Sedaris' "Naked".

But I guess it would be a little bit different -as Gretchen has written, it's unique to each individual, including myself. We'll see. 

But the most important thing I get to ask myself is, "Will I commit to this project?" I should answer "YES". I will COMMIT 100 percent - but I'm not promising to update everyday. But I'm curious myself about how this project will work and will impact myself -if any, considering the fact that I'm less happy and easy going these last few years -there are 

Just thing about that this project would be written in Indonesian and English -depending on my mood. :) 

When this project will start? Well, I'm thinking to start right away - I don't want to wait till January 2013 to start even though it's two weeks away. ASAP -as soon as possible. It could be today, it could be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow -considering I'm so procastinated in many points. :)) 

But well, I'm trying to be happier again! Although the level would be so much different! 


No comments: